TBR Book Tag

I saw Jessica do this tag over on a GREAT read and I thought it just looked really fun. I've actually been looking for more tag's to do recently because I'm so busy revising for exams and I need some quick posts that I don't have to think about too much! So here we go...


1) How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
The only way I really keep track of my TBR is by using Goodreads. It's honestly my saviour, I mean what would I do without it really? So yeah, pretty simple, I just have a TBR shelf that I *constantly add to.

2) Is your TBR pile mostly print or e-book?
E-book. I am a print copy girl at heart but I just do not have the space to buy print copies of books at the minute. With the amount I'm travelling recently as well it's a lot easier to have my books in e-book format so I can take them with me where ever I go. 

3) A book that's been on your TBR the longest?
Well, I didn't know this off the top of my head so I checked Goodreads and apparently Cinder by Marissa Meyer is the book that's been on my TBR the longest...I know shameful. I added this on the 28th April 2014! I've just heard such mixed things about this series that I'm kind of scared to start it...

4) A book you recently added to your TBR pile?
The most recent addition to my TBR on Goodreads is Noteworthy by Riley Redgate. I recently saw an arc review for this book and it just sounded so interesting I knew I had to read it. 

5) A book in your TBR pile strictly because of it's beautiful cover?
So, this book isn't 'strictly' just because of the cover but it has a lot to do with it, I'm not going to lie. I'm sure I knew what this book was about when I added it to my TBR but at this point I have no idea and it's still there because the covers so pretty so...

6) A book on your TBR pile that you plan on never reading?
None, I mean it's called a 'to be read' pile...so having something on it I don't want to read would be kind of redundant don't you think...

7) An unpublished book on your TBR you're excited for?
I have a few on my TBR at the minute but I think the one I'm most excited for right now is One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus. I chose this for a 'Waiting on Wednesday' post here. It just has these awesome breakfast club vibes with a murder mystery thrown in there, I have an ARC of this book so I can't wait to read it! (Update - I've read this book now and I really liked it! My review for it's here)

8) A book on your TBR pile that everyone's read but you?
Okay, so no one hate me, but I have yet to read a book by V.E. Schwab. So for this one I think I have to go with 'A darker shade of magic'. I see this everywhere and everyone raves about it. I wrote a post about popular authors I haven't read and V.E. Schwab was on that list but since then I, for some unknown reason, still haven't picked up one of her books. 

9) A book on your TBR everyone recommends to you?
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. I've heard so many good things about this book and the sequel, I don't know why I haven't picked it up yet because it sounds right up my alley!

10) A book on your TBR you're dying to read?
Like literally all of them. But if you want more specifics then any of the ones mentioned in this post, they're my main priorities at the minute. 

11) How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
I have 262, although the majority of those are books I want to get not books that I actually own. I do want to go through my TBR shelf and have a clear out soon though, I'm sure there's some books on there I'm not too interested in reading anymore.
I thought this was such a fun tag so please feel free to do it if you'd like. I'm not tagging anyone purely because I'm far too lazy for that. P.s. - I've had a little blog re-design so let me know if you prefer it to my old one or not! Thanks for reading <3


No comments